Sunday 19 October 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Blo-ogletttttttttt

Yes, today is the first birthday of my blog. What a difference a year makes. What a difference. And God has been very, very good. I'm saving my readers from me going all slushy and introspective by the embarrassment of having been utterly AWOL in an intense love triangle with both New Job and Beloved for the past three weeks... and to those to whom I owe phone calls, emails, wine or coffee, I'm very very sorry.

Maybe on the second birthday of my blog I'll reveal the never-yet-told-online story of why I really started it up. But in the meantime, here's a birthday cake. Do grab a plate and all help yourselves to a slice...

6 comments:

Erin said...

So happy to know that things are going well with the job!!

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well. :)

Anonymous said...

Pity the cake's not real.

Blessings.

Erika Baker said...

That's a relief!!

A virtual glass of champagne is on its way to you.
Congratulations.

grace said...

Thanks, Erika, for the champagne

*Graces attempts to pop the cork in a manner that doesn't startle the cat and hands round glasses*

Steve Lancaster said...

Yay!

Cheers, guys.