Wednesday 3 September 2008

hello again

Apologies for the unscheduled blog outage.

I've been utterly diverted and detained by myphotobook.co.uk and using it to put our wedding photos into albums. Extremely compulsive and consuming. Not something one should undertake with a lengthy list of more pressing things to do. Never before, though, have I been in a position of having nothing more pressing than the wedding photos.

Tomorrow, I'm filling out my tax return for 2006/7, fixing my bike lights, seeking to purchase Beloved a few new shirts and myself a reflective jacket, tackling a pile of handwash-onlies, trying to unravel with LloydsTSB the mystery of the pin number they sent me which doesn't work and attempting my domestic goddess act on removing the cat sick stains from the upstairs landing. This means, of course, that I'll be back online pronto. Of course.

No comments: