Wednesday 27 August 2008

Thank you, whoever you are. But who are you? A blogosphere whodunnit.

OK, who submitted my blog details to Wikio?

I'd thought Wikio just automatedly pulled stuff off Google, but it seems that the only publish links to what they're sent. And they weren't sent nuffink from me.

I inexplicably seem to have (almost) prime place on their Todd Bentley page. In terms of the pageload activity it's generating, this is fab and wonderful and brill and I'm hugely, (almost) tear-jerkingly grateful. But I'm just curious to know who put me there.

Anyone know anything?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace, Dan at Wikio here, sorry to cast doubt over your assumption that some benevolent reader submitted your blog, but we do do quite a lot of sourcing to make sure we have all the best blogs on the web... we don't just take what is sent to us.

Either way, very glad it's made you so happy :)

Regards,

Dan Levy

grace said...

No probs! Glad you found me. Feel free to use anything here :-)

Naomi J. said...

Apparently my blog was submitted or found by Wikio too. Which is nice! :)