Friday 11 July 2008

why a dozen or so of my posts have disappeared

Because I've just been offered a job. I hadn't written about the employer in question on the blog (well, I did, but it was only a little, little bit about their fantastic admin systems...) but I know that, over the past few weeks, I've written things that might risk my soon-to-be Place of Employment finding me online here. So, I just need some time to think and maybe do a bit of editing before I put the posts back up.

Huge and massive thank yous, though, to everyone who's been cheering me through these interviews. God seems nice again now, too. Thanks up there.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Yay you!

grace said...

thanks :-)

Erika Baker said...

Congratulations!!! I am so delighted for you!
And I love the new look of the blog, too!

Lampbus said...

The job isnt in a certain 24 hour supermarket perchance ?

;)

grace said...

Could you seriously imagine me up doing anything past 10pm?! Will tell all when I see you...